Hi, i have met a girl from agona swedru ghana by a dating site mate1.

we have been talking for almost one year now, but for some reason i cannot grow to trust her,she as sent me a copy of her pass port i need to know if its real. i have sent money for medical and visa.

now she needs 1200 pounds to open a bank account is this true so she can travel.pls help...
Fake South African
Hi `Ghana-Net.com`, this is a copy of passport, is it real?? and the postal address is,wendy grant, po box sw210, chaple square road, agona swedru, ghana. she tell me she is from south africa now living in ghana with her mum..

i hope she is telling the truth because we have now been talking for over one yr..she as just renewed passport for 5 yrs ? she says south africa are changing the passport in 5 yrs time is that true?...

i really want to meet this girl...thanks for your help stuart..

Comments

12/12/2015 5:18pm

they are asking you for money they are scamming you. plain and simple. tell her to get a job. she will talk for ever and the weirdest thing is its possible you think its a girl i bet you its a guy. stop giving them money.

I am lost for words after reading your post. I cannot believe how you were able to send money to a person that you just met over the Internet. All I can say is that whether fake or not, you should not easily believe the things that people say over the internet. I am hoping that you learned your lesson by now. This is such a sad happening, but we always learn from our mistakes.

10/13/2017 12:37am

checkout this website for awesome computer related content and you will love it i know im sure

06/24/2016 4:10am

I found a great expertise on your blog site. I likewise suggest this blog with my friends

08/12/2016 2:08am

I am not sure this scan is real. Sorry, buddy.

03/06/2017 10:06pm

How to embed a music playlist in my wordpress blog?

04/25/2017 10:00pm

How to deal with a person who comes in your life and proved to be a homewrecker. How to ditch homewrecker and save your marriage

05/11/2017 7:34pm

This is the explanation that we really need to know at this time. Thank you.

05/17/2017 5:55am

I have found such a interesting post here.

05/28/2017 11:53pm

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant info. I'd like to look more posts like this.

08/10/2017 12:27am

Hi, thank you for sharing this great info. Was just browsing through the net in my office and happened upon your blog. It is really very well written and quit comprehensive in explaining with a very simple language.

08/12/2017 7:26am

I would like to share this interesting post.

I have picked this specific site since It gives assistance to individuals to make them feel certain on the web, to know they are welcome to join the discussion and give their conclusions. It's imperative that they know how the structure of sites exercise.

08/19/2017 5:38am

I would like to share this interesting article here thanks lot.

09/07/2017 12:36am

I am happy to share this interesting article here.

09/07/2017 6:16am

Sometimes we have to take some rest of reading such issue...

09/09/2017 8:34pm

For us, it should share in delivering of recent news. Professionally, this website offers a lot of articles.

09/15/2017 5:07pm

I am a reader interested in your website. Lots of interesting information.

09/21/2017 12:32am

Take our interesting program, learn English easily and cheaply. Effective learning programs help you quickly and smoothly in English language.

09/27/2017 8:06pm

The most popular birds in Indonesia. Kacer birds are the most commonly chirped birds by Indonesians. This bird has several other names, such as Kucica Kampung and Magpie Robin, especially the observation of the interest of bird hobbyists on the island of Java.

10/18/2017 6:01am

According to the community where once the island is often used as vacation spot Pengeran Jayakarta and the royal residents. The island of Bidadari has an important historical record. One proof is the existence of a stronghold that stands firmly there

I like to share this interesting article here thank you so much.

10/24/2017 5:47am

Prime condition of vehicle, clean and comfortable according to International Car Standard for Lease. Claim insurance will be deducted through the deposit that you provide at the beginning of the rental vehicle.

10/29/2017 8:14pm

Check here, Home Design Services for all typesIf a home is made in accordance with these principles, inmates enjoy all the happiness in life. It aims to concentrate the positive cosmic energy in human life so that they can actually achieve whatever they choose.

10/31/2017 4:32pm

Our commercial design for your building, are designed to meet a variety of needs from house, hospitals, offices, banks and retail outlets to small businesses so that these commercial building plans accommodate a variety of business needs.

11/03/2017 5:04am

This is supported by a written statement to be made by the applicant of the trademark registration and filed simultaneously with the submission of the petition, whereby its contents state that it is true.

11/07/2017 4:28pm

Before using a car rental service, you should know the type of service that is generally offered by the rental company. Maybe from we've ever rented a vehicle, this time we will discuss about a service that we do not know of a company or car rental place.

11/09/2017 3:36pm

Manchester United coach from Portugal, Jose Mourinho, had stated that he is very likely to leave Old Trafford in the future. The same report claims Mourinho is still not interested in leaving United at this time, but the French club remains open the door if the boss changes his mind in the future.

11/11/2017 5:16am

In general, in a minimalist display, you do not need much partitioning and decoration. You just need to let the room stay as it is to be able to create a warm impression in it.

11/14/2017 4:28pm

You can buy wooden board of rasamala type that can be used to make the outboard shelf on the wall, and the rack rack can you place small pots of cactus and siklok, the selection of colors and the shape of the pot can suit your taste and family.

11/15/2017 3:03am

Very inspirational to hear about someone pursuing their dream and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path.

11/19/2017 3:39pm

The minimalist home design is simple and elegant. There are elements that are very attractive. Apart from that, it also becomes imperative for us to know also various features of a minimalist home.

11/22/2017 6:11pm

Here, all SEO work on our clients is done by our own SEO team. Since each site has different different keyword weights, it needs deep analysis.

11/24/2017 4:32pm

For the owners of a website or a website, both large and small, the number of website page visits is very important, because the more people see the easier it is to promote the business, services or products sold.

Because of life's circumstances, when I was young, I had some rough times... don't we all? I'll spare you the details, but I didn't adjust to them very well back then. I was one hard headed son of a gun who always carried a chip on his shoulder... and was proud of it. I blamed others for my misfortunes as well as my shortcomings... and I had plenty of both. I was pretty much mad at the world and to make matters worse, I refused to be happy. Hell, I didn't know how to be happy.

12/14/2017 12:34am

Very Nice and informative article. I am very motivated after reading it.

12/14/2017 6:42am

Ronaldo past the achievements of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, and Cesar Delgado. These three players scored five goals in the Club World Cup.